1st Phorm Megawatt V2 Review vs. C4. Which is better?
What is a Pre-Workout?
A pre-workout is a supplement that people take before workout to increase focus, increase energy, and increase pump/strength. Most people look for the following:
- Stimulant(s): Caffeine, Yohimbine, or other stimulants to increase energy and focus in the gym.
- Pump/Strength: Nitric Oxide Boosters, Creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine, and others
Serving Size: 45
MegaWatt V2 includes the following ingredients:
- Beta Alanine- 1.5 grams
- Creatine Monohydrate- 2.5 grams
- Agmatine Sulfate- 1 gram
- Caffeine Blend with Rauwolscine- 342 mgs
- V2 Matrix: [N-Acetyl Tyrosine, L-Glutamine, N-Methyl Tyramine HCL, Sulbutiamine, Hordenine, Huperzine A 1%] 64 mgs
Verdict: Beta Alanine seems to be adequately dosed. 2.5 grams of creatine monohydrate is a great dose for someone who wants to continue to keep their creatine levels up. One study shows that Agmatine is 100x better at creating pumps than L-Arginine. This means sicker pumps in the gym! The caffeine levels will keep you psyched in the gym, but shouldn’t be taken within 3-4 hours of sleep. As a stimulant and pre-workout, MegaWatt has it!
Serving Size: 30
Cellucor includes the following ingredients:
- Beta Alanine- 1.6 grams
- Creatine Nitrate- 1 gram
- Arginine AKG- 1 gram
- Caffeine Anhydrous- 160 mgs
- L-Tyrosine/TeaCore- 211 mgs
Verdict: Beta Alanine seems to be adequately dosed, but there are no scientific studies showing the effectiveness of Creatine Nitrate. If it was “as effective” as Creatine Monohydrate, it would be extremely under-dosed. Arginine AKG has been showing to increase “pump” but studies I found included 12 grams of Arginine AKG vs. 1 gram that is currently in C4. 160 mgs of Caffeine Anhydrous is adedquate in my opinion. L-Tyrosine and TeaCore (Theacrine) have shown to reduce stress (L-Tyrosine) and stimulate (Theacrine).
Cheaper-Better Ingredients-Better Dosed
If you enjoyed my MegaWatt V2 Review, please share the gains with your friends!
Thanks for reading!
Certified Personal Trainer/Sports Nutritionist